Bluestacks is an Emulator for playing Android Games in the PC. It’s gaming controls helps to play your favorite android games on PC, just the way you like – with your keyboard and mouse, or gamepad.
With Great Game Controls, Come Epic Wins
Playing an android game on PC with your mouse and keyboard is an incredibly empowering experience. Add BlueStacks’ Customized Game Controls to this powerful combination, and boom, you are all set to make your mobile gameplay on PC more precise and consistent.
1. PC like Gameplay
The ease that a keyboard and mouse offer, is no match with the tricky touch controls on your mobile screen. With BlueStacks Game Controls, casting spells or shooting becomes even more easier.
The preset controls are more than enough for a super comfortable gameplay. But with BlueStacks, you get the freedom to customize Game Controls to the minutest details.
3. Import. Export. Share
Whether it is the default controls or the ones that you have created on your own, you can import and export the control settings and share it with your gaming buddies.
Preset Game Controls
- The ‘Game Guide’ panel opens automatically when you launch a game. Alternatively, press CTRL+ Shift + H or click on the ‘question mark’ icon to access it
- Edit the assigned keys for any control by clicking on it
- Click on the ‘Save’ button and you’re good to go
Advanced Game Controls
Create New Controls
It is easy, fast and fun to create new keyboard controls for any game by going to the Advanced Game Controls. Here is how.
- Start the game and press CTRL+ Shift +A or click on the keyboard icon on the sidebar to open Advanced Game Controls menu
- From this menu, drag and drop the controls at the appropriate coordinates on the game screen
- (Optional) After placing the control on the game screen, right-click on it for advanced changes
- Click on the ‘Save’ button
The ‘right click menu’ is your window to even more granular changes. It is unique for every control, giving you the option to customize very fine details. The gamer in you would love to geek out about these advanced changes. Also, this is the only way to manually set gamepad controls (currently) for a game without preset controls.
Advanced Settings Controls
Aim, Pan, and ShootSnipe down the enemies or shoot to kill like a pro. All you need to do is press the F1 key (default setting) to activate the Shooting Mode. Aim and shoot with mouse (left click). Want to customize the shooting mode to move around and aim faster? The ‘Aim, Pan and Shoot’ control is here to help.
For More Detail visit:- https://www.bluestacks.com/features/game-controls.html